Sunday, May 5, 2013

The best ice-cream I have ever eaten!

Three weeks ago I cycled to Kerteminde with some friends. Kerteminde is a small coastal village located at 20 km from Odense. Kerteminde is such a nice place to spend the hole day and there is a beautiful beach. 

                     

                     

You should go there, not only for visiting Kerteminde, but for enjoying the trip from Odense to Kerteminde. 

 

Maybe the main attraction of Kerteminde is the Fjord & Bælt; which is an aquarium and research center (they especially work with whales!) where you can learn about the world under the sea. 
                       

But I want to show you another reason to go to Kerteminde: In Kerteminde I ate the tastiest ice-cream I ever tried! The ice-creams are home made and, actually It is the first ice-cream shop where I have seen how the owners were making the ice-cream cone live. Afterwards, a friend of mine sent me some information of this shop and I could read that it has been elected the best ice-cream shop in Funen ("Kåret til årets bedste ishus på Fyn"). 

                    


You can enter into her website and read by yourself: http://www.vaffelhuset.dk/

                                  

 Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment